Aces and Faces Poker
Have YOU got an Ace Poker Face? Psych yourself up for this new game of Video Poker, Aces and Faces, which will keep you entertained for hours!
This energetic game will have you on the edge of your seat as you go head-to-head with the dealer to see if you can grab a winning hand! All your Poker needs will be fulfilled, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!
How To Play
All you Poker pros will be playing this game with your eyes closed. It’s super simple, so beginners will pick it up in no time too! Your total bet amount is the number of coins you play, multiplied by the coin size you bet. Simply click BET and select a coin size, then tap the payout table and select the number of coins. Alternatively, you can go to Settings, tap coins and select the number of coins this way. Wins are created when the cards drawn complete a winning hand. The better the hand, the bigger the winnings!
Fancy a double? You can double on any game win, except if your win is higher than the casino’s win activation limit. Make sure your double card is higher than the dealer’s card, because this will mean that you win double your current win amount! If, however, your double card has the same value as the dealer’s card, you’ll tie and your current win amount won’t be doubled. If you beat the dealer or tie, you can either play again or collect your winnings. You can play until you pick a double card that has a lower value than the dealer’s card, or until the casino’s doubling limit is reached.
Wins will be paid out according to the hand ranking. Poker pros will already know the winning poker hands and their rankings, but here they are as a reminder:
- Royal Flush – An Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten card of the same suit
- Four of a Kind (Aces) – Four Ace Cards
- Straight Flush – Five cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Four of a Kind (Kings, Queens or Jacks) – Four cards of the Jack, Queen or King denomination
- Four Twos through to Tens – Four cards of the Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine or Ten denomination
- Full House – Three cards of the same denomination, and two cards of another denomination
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit
- Straight – Five cards of any suit, in sequence
- Three of a Kind – Three cards of the same denomination
- Two Pairs – Two cards of the same denomination
- Jacks or Better – A pair of Jack, Queen, King or Ace cards
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.26% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.26.